Friday, August 19, 2011

What is fashionable?

     Where is fashionable to go in Suratthani?
The walking street market in Suratthani has many people that go ,it is very near the river,it has many things you can buy,such as bags,clothes,about phone,hats and many things. It opens at the night.You can go there,The things there are very cheap and you can buy every thing very easily.
Written by Mafuang.
Fashionable Internet
     My favourite website is Facebook.I like to chat with my friends.It is more fun than talking with friends.Facebook can give me new friends.I usually play games too.I like to play pig game.It is a game that have many kinds of pig such as lion pig.I must feed them so they can grow up,then they give me coins.It is a fun game.An other website that I like is google.Ti is a website that can search everything.If I have problems with my homework,I can use this website.Most people use facebook so it is the popular website.
Written by Eng.
     My favourite website is Facebook.I have a lot of friends,there about 190 people.I play it 3 times a week.I can chat with my friends and post something on my homepage.In Facebook it has many games such as cafe' life'hotel city and Pets War.I like to play them. You tube is one of my favourite website.In You Tube you can search about song,movie or film.It's very nice.I always watch Conan on You Tube.Conan is my favourite cartoon.It's very fun.
Written by Zui.

Fashionable TV
A fashionable TV show in Suratthani is Cartoon network. Cartoon network is on True vision. It has many cartoons , such as Tom and Jerry , Ben Ten , Pink panther and chower. And it is on channel 9. On Saturday , Sunday  or on a holiday, it has many cartoon ,too. Such as Doraemon , Naktaekaengsaifar, Conan and many other cartoons. This channel for children but adult can see ,too. The funniest TV. show is Thailand's got Talent. People can show their talents . The winner gets prize money.                             
                                                                                                                                            Written by Zew.

     I think Cartoon Network is fashionable in Suratthani. It's very popular with children. There are many cartoon on the Cartoon Network channel ,such as Ben 10,Chowder,Tom and Jerry and Pink Panter. This channel is really for children but I like it. Another channel I think it is fashionable in Suratthani is channel 9. This channel has many movies and TV shows. On Saturday morning there are cartoons too. My favourite channel is Animals planet. I like too watch Animals planet because I like to look at the animals. This channel shows how animals live and survive in difference place. This channel is really good.

Written by Pang.

Fashionable Clothing

Fashionable clothes in Suratthani is Gucci. Many people like to buy clothes glasses bag ect. by Gucci. The most product is handbag. Now fashionable clothes style in Suratthani is the Bohemian style. Bohemian style is Sweet flower color such as pink light brown and white. And, people in Suratthani like to wear black-white style. it is classic style. It can mix and match black or white clothes for many color, such as pink shirt with black jean, yellow dress and black shoes. Fashion clothes it changes all the time you don't have to follow the trend of fashion, because, you can make a fashion style for yourself.


Written by Seung



No comments:

Post a Comment