Friday, August 5, 2011

A few of our favourite things...

        My favoufite game is a computer game.It is called Bomber man.Bomber man is about a bomb.We use bombs to kill other people.It is very fun and it can be played with one or two people.My favourite website is Facebook because I can chat with my friends and I can play games too.I like to eat fried pork.I eat it twice a week at my grandparents' house.My favourite book is a cartoon book about science.This book is about friends that like to study about science.
                                                                                                                                         Written by Eng.

My favourite things. 
        My favourite thing is a website. The website I like is Facebook. Facebook is very fun. I can talk with my friend on Facebook. I can know about friend's news on Facebook. I can tell my friend about me on my homepage. I can post my pictures on Facebook. I can comment on my pictures or friend's pictures. On Facebook has many games. I like to play games on Facebook. I like to play Facebook.
                                                                                                                                           Written by Zew

My favourite things.

          My favourite book is Conan.It's about Conan and his friends.It's a detective cartoon.I read Conan book in my free time.I like to eat noodles.I eat noodles twice a week.My favourite website is facebook. Facebook is one of the most famous website in the world.I can chat with my friend and post messages ofavn my home page.I usually play it on Saturday and Sunday.Place that I want to visit is Tokyo Tower. It is in Japan. And I want to eat a lot of sushi too.I like to eat it.
                                                                                                                     written by Zui.

                  My favourite . . . . . . . '
      My favourite thing is my cartoon book . My favourite cartoon book name is Laflora . Laflora is about the five girls from five nationalities .The Thai girl 's name is Tiwa  Pudpichya. The Chinese girl 's name is  Yang Mei - Hua . The Japanese girl 's name is Lujiwara Yuri . The English girl 's name is Rosarie  Grey. And the French girl 's name is Nasissa Lafebway . Laflora is the name of the school on the island . In the center ahs a gold hall . And thisw school has six classes a first lady , princess , countess , dayuk , queen and empress . The five girls are in the class princess room E . I like Nasissa and Rosarie very much .
written by Mudmee ^^


My favourite song

     My favourite song is Haru Haru ( Day By Day ) by Big Bang. It is a korean song. It is about a man that fall in love with a woman. but one day the woman goes away from him and she has broken his heart. The boy is very sad but he doesn't know the truth that the woman is going to die as she is ill. she is very sad and doesn't tell the truth to the boy. she just goes away. Finally, the boy learns the truth from his friend but he is too late. The woman is dead.

  This song is veryt MTV told me  sad. When I watch the music video, and the boy looks very sad. The first time that I listened to this song, I didn't understand waht the song means, becuase it is a korean song. But MTV told me about the song and I now underrstand what the song is about. I think it is a really good song with a really good music video.

Written by Pang

 My favourite song is 'Flower Lady' by Dong Bank Shin Ki (DBSK). It is a Korean song. It's about a man in love with a woman and the story is about how the woman is like a beautiful flower.
  About the singers Dong Bank, You-Chon, Xia'h and Chang-min. I think they are very handsome. after finishing school I usually listen to DBSK songs. I would like to go to DBSK concert when they come to Thailand and give them a bouqet to them, and if I was lucky I would touch the hand of DBSK. But it is impossible because many people like to touch the hands and body of DBSK. I think the flower lady by DBSK is very good song for me.























                                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment