Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mothers Day

  Mother Day is on August 12th every year. This day is the day that's the Queen of Thailand's birthday. My school has many activities to do for mothers day such as, sing a song, write a card to my mother. This year I have a nice present to give to my mother. My present is an album about my mother I write a profile about my mother and me. All the pictures I found in my album. It was very beautiful. I think I will give it before mothers day.
  On Mothers day I will give Jasmine and a card that was made by myself. I will song a song for my mother. My mother is very kind. She always teaches me about my lessons and makes a lot of delicious food for me. On August 12th is one of the holidays in the year. So I will travel to Phuket with my family to relax and play with my family. I love my mother very much.
Written by Zui

I love Mothers Day. Mother Day is a festival in Thailand. It is the queen of Thailand's Birthday. It is on 12th August. On Mothers Day, we are thankful for our mother. On this day, we don't have to work, we don't have to go to school and we don't have to study because Mothers Day is a public holiday. On Mother's Day we always be a good child for our mother and are thankful for our mother because, she took care of us when we were young and even when we grow up, our mother will still take care of us, and we are sure that she will take care of us forever. Some families go to the temple on this day. They pray to each other and the children pray to their mother. On Mother Day we give jasmine bouquet to our mother. On this day we are very happy. Everyone in Thailand is happy on this day.
Written by Pang

Mothers Day is on the 12th August every year. Today is a day of family. My mother is in my heart. My mother is everything in my life. Every breath for me is my mother. My mother is life. My mother is the first teacher for me. The first person I saw was my mother. My mother helps me with everything. When I am sick, she will take care of me. When I cry, she will be sorry with me. She has taken care of me since I was born. She teaches me many things. Even when I grow up, my mother will still teach me and, she will take care of me forever. So, I must thank my mother very much. On Mothers Day, I will pray for my mother and give a big Jasmine bouquet to my mother. Make a card to my mother made by myself. And say "I love you" to my mother. I must take care and love my mother forever. I love my mother.
Written by Zew

  Mothers Day is on the 12th August every year. It's the Queen of Thailand's birthday. This day is important to all the Thai people. Children give Jasmine to their mother. Some children give their mother a card that they make by themselves. It's perfect thing for all mothers. Most of the family go shopping or travel to many places. 
  My mother is a person who always helps and takes care of her child. She is very sad, when her child is sad. And she is very happy when her child is happy. She is the best person.
  A mother is a person the same as a doctor. She has taken care of her child, when the child is sick, she is very sad and always looks after her child. Mother is the first teacher of a child. she teaches me all of the things in the world.
  On Mothers Day I promise I will be a good person. I will listen to my mother.
Written by Eng

  Mothers Day is on the 12th August every year because this day is the Queen of Thailand's birthday. The government makes this day a holiday. On Mothers Day most the family usually stay at home with their mother and have a dinner with their mother, sometimes they give a Jasmine bouquet, presents and a Mothers Day card made by themselves to their mothers.
  For me my mother is the best woman, and she gave me life. When I opened my eyes when I was born the first person I saw was my mother. My mother has taken care of me since I was born. She gives her love to me everyday . When I am sick she will look after me, when I am sad she will be sorry with me. When I was just a little girl I called her "Mamy". I love my mother very much.
  On mother day this year I will play the mother song on the piano and the dulcimer. I think she will be very pleased.

Written by Mudmee

  Mother of my Love one, here my love on this day when such sweet words are due. Take to heart the heartfelt praise that you have log bestowed but wanted little of.
  Even as waves of hunger for the shore, resting their long yearnings on the sand. So I have found in you a mother, and delighted in the sunlight at you door.
  An accident of love brought us together, yet though I chose not, I would should not choose another.
Written by Queen

Mother's Day is a holiday of Thailand. It's the Queen's Birthday of Thailand on the 12th August, every year. On Mother's Day most people give Jasmine bouquet, card and say "I love you" to their mother, and me too. I think on Mother's Day, I will go shopping with my mother and buy new clothes for my mother, and in the evening I will go to dinner with my mother and my family at a seafood restaurant. Finally, mother is everything of my life, mother has taken care of me since I was born and I love my mother.
Written by Sueng





No comments:

Post a Comment