Thursday, September 29, 2011

Our favourite subjects..

This is our last post before the October break.

My favourite subject is Science. I like it because it's about the environment and biology. I can use science everyday. There are gases that make the greenhouse effect such as CO2. I like to study English too. Because English is the International Language in the world. English is very fun. Sometimes it's very hard but I like to study it. I study English at the Language Monday-Friday at 4:30-5:30. I don't like to study Social and History  because they have a lot of stories or lessons to study. It's about news in the world so they're very hard. But I must study them to know about the news in the world. I think every subject is important.

Written by, Zui

I like studying English and Maths. I want to speak English well, so I must learn a lot of it. It's very good that I can speak English. I think in the future English is one of the most important languages. People who can speak English are better than people who can't speak English. And I like Maths because I like to calculate and I like numbers. I want to study about Maths more than any other subject because I am good at maths and it's fun. I usually go to test about Maths, I think these tests will improve myself to be the best Maths person. So I must do a lot of Maths exams.

Written by, Eng
I like Maths because I like to calculate. It is very fun to calculate. Maths is about anything. Maths is activities in one day, such as when you go to the market and you buy fruit, it is fifty Bhat but you have only forty Bhat you must find around ten Bhat. What can you know? you think fifty minus forty is ten. I like science, too. Science is about everything around the world. About environment and experiments. But I like experiments best, because I want to find out new things. I like Lab and I like to test.
Written by, Zew

I like Biology. biology is a category of Science. It's about humans; plants; animals; bacteria etc. When I have free time I really like to read Biology books. In Biology class I like to learn Biology it's very fun. Because it has many experiments in my class. On the weekend I go to school to do Lab for my Science project. My science project is about Bio-Plastics from natural products and I will go to BKK for a competition for Science Project fair. Finally if you like Biology I want to introduce science projects to you, it helps for many ideas to learn Biology or another category of science in the future.

Written by, Sueng


No comments:

Post a Comment